Ecocleen Tees Valley Commercial Cleaning Services
Ecocleen are specialists in providing high-quality, cost-effective, and eco-friendly cleaning services throughout the Tees Valley for you and your business.
No matter your sector, cleaning requirements, or budget, we will work with you to agree on a cost-effective, tailored cleaning plan that meets the exact requirements of your establishment.
For a free quotation speak to one of our team members today:
Newcastle upon Tyne, Gateshead, Hexham, Durham, Stanley, Consett, Sunderland, Seaham, Darlington, Shildon, Middlesbrough, Redcar, Stockton-on-Tees, Billingham, Hartlepool, Saltburn-by-the-Sea, and surrounding areas.
- All cleaning staff will wear a uniform, name badge, and PPE whilst on site
- All cleaning staff are DBS checked
- All cleaning staff are trained in Health & Safety, COVID-19 cleaning, and TUPE
REGIONAL DIRECTOR, TEES VALLEY ECOCLEEN
We offer Specialist cleaning, Window cleaning, after builders cleaning, Deep Cleans, Sparkle cleans, washroom services, grounds maintenance, pest control and security.
We service a number of happy clients in the Tees Valley, such as:
- Government and public sector
- Student accommodation
- Industrial (Factory and warehouse cleaning)
- Medical and Vets (Health centres, hospitals, dental surgeries)
- Visitor Attractions
- Professional services (Accountants, Solicitors)
- Retail and Leisure (Sports Centres and Health Clubs)
- Education (School, Nursery and College cleaning)
The advantage is that our customers get the best of both worlds – a quality service backed up by national standards and support, yet managed locally by our Regional Director, Patrick McCowie Local office means local, fast support. What a great combination!
“What really works for me as a facilities manager is their seamless service”
“We have used ecocleen for over 15 years in our various sites across the north east and that testament to their great customer service and value for money throughout that time. What really works for me as a facilities manager is their seamless service, clear specification and their quality checking of performance. They demand high standards from their staff and are quick to address any problems we may have and above all they are approachable and friendly!” – Bill Oxbrough, Groundwork NE & Cumbria.