Book Nursery & Day Care Cleaning Services – Ecocleen
Ecocleen has over 25 years of experience working with nurseries of all sizes across the country, including pre-schools, playgroups, early years centres, nursery schools, and workplace nurseries.
We know from first-hand experience the importance of creating a clean and healthy environment for children to thrive in. We cover everything from disinfecting baby rooms to hoovering snack rooms.
Our local managed cleaning teams will work with you to agree on a cost-effective, tailored cleaning schedule that meets all your cleaning needs, regardless of time schedules or budget.
If you want to discuss your cleaning requirements, book a site visit, or arrange a quote, then please use one of the following options to get in touch with us today:
List of regions we cover:
Tees Valley, Bristol, Bath, South Wales, Central England, Bedfordshire, Buckinghamshire, Hertfordshire, London, East Anglia, Essex, Kent, Twickenham, Brighton, Wiltshire, Thames Valley, South West England, Dorset, and Oxfordshire.
Why book a nursery clean with Ecocleen?
- All our locally managed cleaners are fully trained and committed to providing a professional and reliable cleaning service.
- On-site audits are performed monthly to ensure that the cleaning is at a high standard.
- COVID-19 cleaning services: visible day cleaning, electrostatic fogging, touchpoint cleaning, and deep cleaning.
- Color-coded systems are used to prevent cross-contamination.
- We use eco-friendly products and services that not only benefit your work environment but the world around us.
- We offer a flexible tailored cleaning service, whether it’s a daily, weekly, fortnightly, or a one-off.
- All cleaning operatives will always wear a uniform and name badge whilst on site, to ensure they are easily identifiable as a member of the cleaning.
- All cleaning staff are DBS checked, trained in Health & Safety, and will follow all COVID-19 guidelines.
“We are so satisfied with the service provided by Ecocleen, who we use to clean our site on a daily basis. We first used Ecocleen in 2005 when we opened our site and from then on they have always been 100% reliable. There has not been one day when the cleaning has not taken place, a record that I am sure you would agree is hard to match”.
Our 6 step road map
Walk and talk
We will carry out a full assessment of your site in order to have a full understanding of your requirements.
Meeting of minds
Following on from our assessment we will discuss our findings and talk them through together. This will give you an opportunity to ask any questions so that you’ll also get a feel of how we work and who we are.
Your personal presentation
We will arrange to meet with you to share our bespoke proposal, tailored to your needs including a breakdown of our costs. We can then discuss any questions and move forward together.
Green for Go!
When you have given us the green light, we begin planning ahead for the start date. We will handle everything from TUPE of staff to Local Authority Pensions and recruitment if needed.
The build-up begins
Onboarding starts once we have exchanged contracts, this covers a range of areas such as recruitment or transfer of staff, DBS and RTW checks, order of supplies, equipment and uniform, site map, cleaning schedule, staff induction training and an initial site audit.
Day one of the clean
We are then ready to begin and you can rest assured that we start as we mean to go on. You will receive regular site audits, meetings with your Regional Director and all staff will have regular refresher training to ensure that high standards are maintained.